Thursday, February 14, 2008

Early morning whore

Had a delightful call this morning with little Stevie. This is one "grrl" who's ready to be taken advantage of, lemme tell ya! S/he was so eager to be my little bitch, and have me whore her out for money... we spent the better part of an hour, shoving huge dildos up her bum, where the sun doth not shine!! My very favorite part of this little exhibition was her tortured little yelps and moans. S/he even began crying! I just KNOW we're going to be turning this little hooker out to earn Mistress money!

I've had a wonderful week. Even had a Florida banker who secretly wished to explore the land of dildo... but only when drunk and feeling particularly vulnerable. I have a feeling we'll be taking him to new horizons, very soon!

Jester boy came back for a visit, he's been missed, and very busy! My dedicated bois are such treasures to me. Happiest Valentines Day!