Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pedicures and secret scents...

Mistress has been a bit in absentia lately, and I do feel bad for My little ones who crave a little Lily now and then! It's summertime and I'm enjoying it, pets!

I've been working a bit on My tan because I just love the way a little bronze will wake things up. Makes Me feel so... sexy when My skin is just a bit warmer looking! Was having a blast with friends this weekend, went to karaoke for a few good laughs. Damn, there are some stanky ass singers out there! As long as they're having fun I suppose. I'm intrigued by the conviction that some will have, as they get up on stage, sing their hearts out, even if singing on key is a distant memory ...

Just a note or two (dare I say a pun?) on choosing an appropriate song to sing at karaoke. People bomb so easily choosing a song that is either difficult to sing, or with a somber mood to it. You can never go wrong with a pop 80s tune. A few people actually got up and sang, "Afternoon Delight" while we were there. Probably inspired by that recent Anchorman movie with Will Farrell. Loved that scene at the end of the movie where everyone was running around with streamers and green fields, singing Afternoon Delight!!! hahah

Lately I've been toying with essential oils for a little scent when I'm out around town. I've been craving a little amber scented oil. Lately lavendar and grapefruit have been two favorites. Oh and had a wonderful deluxe pedicure yesterday, and My feet feel so smooth and sexy!! I'm logged in tonight, although the evening of the July 4th, I'll be out on the prowl with a few friends... I might sneak in for some phone time with subbies... kisses!