Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nostalgic Nymph

Today the gams are a little tired, after a 40 minute run yesterday… I sleep so wonderfully after working it hard, know what I mean? Hehe!

A little nostalgia for My slaves out there…

Mistress decided to delightfully fuck off for a bit, so I settled in on the couch, watching classic film on the tele. Let's see if the Domme/sub themes click up your memories…. Hunting, bondage and intoxication fantasies, all perpetrated against a " sexist egotistical lying hypocritical bigot"?

Which movie is it? Write Me with your answer, and if it's correct, I'll make sure you are rewarded!

One of the leading ladies is a juicy morsel, and while some might consider a little bit curvy, I think she's just luscious! When it come to the men in My bed, I like them strong, in shape, a little furry, and definitely not too stocky. However the women? I like them with a little meat on their bones, as they say. Something to hold on to….

What a fun topic for conversation later, hm?