Friday, July 17, 2009

Carnivale

Today's little excursion included a lot of sun shine and a few bunnies and livestock. Yes, much like the rest of the U.S., it's FAIR going season, and all the 4H breeders and rickety carnival rides are back in action!

I've been networking with local perverts in the BDSM scene, and we've been having coffee, dinner, just meeting other folks that are also into BDSM, and want to socialize without judgment. Today it was just us women, mostly subs, Me, and a switch, looking at the displays. One was craving quilting, the other bred prize winning animals. We wandered around, ate a few greasy bits of food, and got to know one another better, while trying to avoid sunburn.

I've had one or two friends in the past who were also FemDom, yet this going to dinner events and munches is a new venue for Me. It's suiting Me.

I'm pondering a sale on My Mistress phone line, since I have yet to have one in many months, and many of My slave boys are vacationing and less available. Love drawing in new play toys to inspect and exploit…