Sunday, February 14, 2010

Help My Bite!

While watching a performance of Verdi's opera Aida, I was struck by a quote said by the character Amneris, while enticing another into darkness, ""Come, O delight, come closer."

Indeed, My pets! (takes a good hard look at you, dear reader, and smirks).

While I typically am not much of an opera enthusiast, I've reason to enjoy it today. My dentist has prescribed Vicodin for root canal pain I'm experiencing, and I partook today. Lemme tell you, the world looks a lot more warm and fuzzy, when drugged.

Typically I do not enjoy intoxication (drugs or alcohol). However when it's doctor's orders, and I need it… Welcome, strange fuzzy warmth. I've noticed when I've sessioned in the past with a slight buzz, it seems to amplify and improve the session. I emphasize, SLIGHT buzz. I'd never session with a full on drunk going. And actually am trying to remember what a "full on drunk" felt like….

Well, other than listening to one, over the phone, while he pays Me exorbitantly! *giggles*

I've added a NEW button called TOOTH FAIRY TIP for My top 5 listings on Niteflirt (see link to on the right column of My blog)! It's a $29 tip, to help out with My impending expensive dentistry, and Mistress deserves it! Also, I treat My dedicated flock well, when they serve Me just as much!

Kisses and ass slaps!