Friday, July 22, 2011

Wrapped up in you

Happy Friday slaves!

Thursday was a great day. I received a recent booty from a generous slave, and decided to check things out! He bought Me hot black Saucony shoes for hiking, and I decided to break them in. Made 5 miles in ‘em before getting done . Loved it!

While I was walking in those hot new shoes, taking in the tall trees, fresh air under a cloudy sky, I realized how much of the gear wrapped around My warm body was a gift from one of you. My mp3 player, ubber hot earbuds, the new pedometer, the Ironman watch I timed Myself with, even the music I’d downloaded on My mp3 player… all gifts from boys like you. Oh, don’t forget the sports jacket wrapping it all up into a hot little snack!

I smiled quietly to Myself while walking through the park… Mistress had a secret. Or perhaps a few of them! I feel the devotion and submission behind every little trinket.

I’m so antsy for something fun to do. Call Me and tell Me your strange little ideas…