Monday, July 23, 2007

Persistence of Memory

This week brought a new client that proved intriguing for Mistress. A boy named Joe called, breathless and whispering. His girlfriend was in the house, and he so desperately wanted to get his jollies. He was barely intelligible, due to his limited situation, however I did glean this much from him...


He loved sniffing panties. Oh how he loved the texture of them pressed against his moist tongue, the feel of the fabric, the remnants left behind from the previous moist Mistress. As I dug deeper into his psyche, the source was revealed. A previous lover, whom he'd serviced at work, had stuffed that boy's mouth full of her discarded sundries! Oh it made this little man quiver!


Begging to c*m, so sincerely, I of course had to hang up on him, and increase my rate. 5 times! *giggle. Well that was Saturday anyway. Sunday I only did it 4 times. He was up to nearly $9 a minute, and I still didn't let him c*m!!! By the time I did let him, 2 days later, let's say Mistress had a bit more $$$ to play with!

It's dear ones like this, that make this job an art form, and a pure joy for me.