Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Summer time, and you're keeping me busy!


It's starting to heat up right about now, 4th of July just around the corner. My slaves are keeping me busy!

My Iraqi boy called this weekend, and we spent hours shopping for lingerie... It felt so dangerous and intriguing chatting with him live from Iraq, while he pranced around in little red panties and did very dirty things on cam for me!

Also, "Jacob" treated me to one of my very longest continious sessions on the phone! 6 hours! I kept him from c*mming the whole time, although I do suspect his intoxication helped on that line! For ever 30 minutes he didn't cum, I made him pay me yet another $100... It was a 4 digit session for Mistress!!

Shout out to my little wishlist whore SissyMissyMaid, who's been sending me such wonderful gifts. Just picked up my italian wood handled hairbrush yesterday... and we KNOW who's little cherry ass will be getting a sound beating with that! The coffee pods in 4 flavors, and the soft little pillow, wonderful! SissyMissy has a kind heart, however can be a high maintenance little grrl, and we need to keep her in line. After all, the task of wardrobe and shopping maid takes stern training and servitude of the highest degree...

Mistress is hungry, must get a bit of food! Kisses and ass slaps xxx