Sunday, August 12, 2007

Drunks, and their very deep pockets!

I'm still giggling over this last one!

A very drunk boy called me tonight. Well actually a few of them! However THIS particular Californian was the highlight of my evening...


Tequila sunrise was his drink. We got him good and loaded! Nearly 5 hours of talk time, this boy drank through. And a good hour or two of it? He was completely passed out! Snoring on occasion!

He'd wake up in between his states of stupor, and I'd get him to drink a little more. Or add more to his account! He's a smart boy, with a few advanced degrees, and I COMPLETELY enjoyed sucking that account of his completely dry!!

What can I say, this chick's time is spendy, babycakes! Thank you for the treat my love! I actually caught up on a bit of reading in between the rhythmic snoring of the last few hours! *giggle