Monday, August 27, 2007

Aww, there goes summer!

I'm just realizing that summer is nearly done for! Another week and September arrives, and seems there so much sunbathing to do and hikes to get in. We have a beautiful world out there....

Was sunbathing this weekend, got a little rouge and brown to the skin. Makes me smile. There's something awfully erotic about tan lines. It's like the body mocks you, "If I was wearing clothing right now, you'd never see these nips and puss..." The creamy skin surrounding it, then the gradual line to the darker, more sultry skin outside bikini layers...

I'm considering hiring a personal trainer. I want to get a bit more cut, more lean. I'll never ever lose my curves, yet sometimes I do crave for a nice tone in the bicep, maybe the hint of a 6 pack. I'll stay soft and womanly I promise!

Thinking of taking a nap just now. Pitty no slave is hear to rub my sweet feet into slumber....