Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Books, Bucks and Banshees


Today, I sat under my big picture window, reading, "Cleopatra (Life & Times)" by Prudence Jones (more on this in another post). It's overcast and blah outside. Go figure, Pacific Northwest weather this time of year, plenty of rain and gray.

Was thinking about a few slaves who've chatted me up recently. Michigan man, all of 6'7" and 270 lbs, called early this week. For being such a big boy, with a deep voice, he qualifies as an A-1 pervert!!! I honestly have NEVER heard another man make the noises this man makes, in the throws of passion (assisted of course, by his favorite dildo!). Think of, a banshee riding a roller coaster, on acid :) An enigma wrapped in a riddle. He continues to be a source of entertainment and awe! Whatever he brings me, I want more of it!!

Buck was back too this week. I'd been thinking of him and his idyllic situation with a partner who cuckolds him so sweetly. That deep southern voice, such a twang, and the way he weaves his stories about their escapades, makes me smile. I dare say even turns me on now and then...

As usual, I'm taking Wednesday off, will be back taking calls late Thursday/Friday. Looking forward to your dirty little secrets....