Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Enticing a Mistress 101

Mistress is very happy today.

One of my slaves gifted me with the book, "How to Capture a Mistress," written by Karen Martin (available at http://www.amazon.com ) . I am so very satisfied by this book, and recommend it highly!

Her introduction says it well, and is a familiar feeling for me as a Mistress:

"... Men who have incredible needs write to me offering service, financial domination, relocation to places I have no interest in visiting, and long-term relationships usually by the second e-mail exchange, not understanding that what they have to offer is not what I need or want. Their approach is similar to bulk mailing. Men write many, many women in hopes of finding their one true mate, a Dominant lady who will fulfill their fantasies. "

The book is full of hot tips and pointers, the first being: "Don't confide in people who haven't revealed to you that they are kinky or kink friendly." We've all made that mistake once or twice yes?

I remember a masseuse that I really enjoyed visiting on a monthly basis. She moved my muscles in the sweetest manner, and I always left feeling smooth and relaxed. One particular hot summer day, I remember her massaging my back, and in the warmth and relaxation, I let my guard down, and shared that I sometimes had fantasies of dominance and submission (this was 12-15 years ago, when I was just discovering this side of me). I was so relaxed, and felt after a year of being her client, I could trust her.

Alas, a wrong move on my part - she lectured soundly, "Abuse is never okay!", and I found myself in the odd position of defending my murky fantasies, to a woman paid to relax my muscles. And, this particular day, she ended up doing just the opposite. I learned something valuable that day, and ended my client relationship with her.

Martin's book is a great read, and I strongly recommend it to submissive men who feel the need for encouragement, and pointers on approaching a FemDom. "How to Capture a Mistress" is published by The Nazca Plains Corporation, and can be purchased at this link to Amazon:

How to Capture a Mistress by Karen Martin

Kisses and ass slaps!

MsLily