Friday, March 28, 2008

Desperate duds, blow their dough

It's one of those nights... you know who you are, the boys who want to be used just for money, then discarded like a used napkin. Bonus if I abuse their tender bits while we talk on the phone!

I just had a fabulous session with a boy that started out innocently enough. I mean $3.99 a minute on my Financial Domination line is a good start yes? Some boys get so turned on when I start jacking up the rates and they end up paying so dearly...

Tonight, a doctor called me and we started getting him way fucked up. He downed shot after shot of vodka, and I made him call back several times. That last call, he paid $29.99 a minute, and talked for a good long spell... that was of *before* I made him slather Icy Hot on his deformed little dick! Towards the end, and over $400 later, he ended up in tears on the phone, the pain on his microscopic penis was just too much to bear!! I made him dunk it in ice water just for kicks!

I'm giggling now, just thinking about how I'm gonna blow that wad of cash!