Sunday, April 27, 2008

Panty Alerts!

I'm trying something a little different, and thought I'd let you knew about it!

Usually when I take a break from my Niteflirt Mistress phone line (for lunch, sleep, etc), I'll log completely out of Niteflirt, then log back in completely upon my return. You're used to that, yes? The little "CALL NOW" or "AWAY ARRANGE A CALL" buttons, we all know those!

Mistress figured it was time to catch up with the 21st century, and *now* I'm going to start using the "Alert me of Calls" option.

What does this mean?

It means if I'm just about finished with a snack, and you happen to call, I can talk with you, even if I'm not right at the phone! It essentially gives me the option of saying, "We know you're busy, although can you take the call now anyway?"

The Alerts On button just gives me a chance to chat with you if I'm in the middle of something, and can break away, without having my Ratings affected. See, if a Niteflirt speaker leaves her status at "CALL NOW" and she turns down a call, Niteflirt says, tsk tsk, and deducts 2 rating points.

ANYHOO - if you see this -->

Feel free to click on the button and call! Would hate to miss my little slavelettes when they need me. Granted, Mistress does have a social life! hehe

The weekend has been wonderful so far. Was just thinking about a pair of panties that went out this week to a slave of mine. Was his birthday after all! He said the perfume was intoxicating... And since the post office can be very strict about such things, it was only the perfume bought from a shop up north. I'm thinking about making him wear the pink thong undies to work, although he said they were a bit too small for him. Not sure why that would be a deterrent... I mean a snug fit can be good yes? hehe.