Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dirty c*cksuckers in Deadwood!

It was so very warm today, Mistress decided to stay in her cocoon, nibble on this snack, take a little nap, and watch Deadwood on DVD. Many thanks to the slavelette that bought me the entire series on DVD. The owner of the Gem Saloon in the series, Al Swearingen, is a dirty dark son of a bitch. And the thing is? You can’t take your eyes off him!!

I have the feeling Al is a submissive in disguise. So many subs hide their preference in the ultra macho exterior life, don’t they? The pilots, the CEOs that call, live their lives in high pressure and a life of making decisions for others. And when they crawl to my phone line, and kneel for me patiently… another itch is scratched….

A few times a week, I’ll visit a chat room or two where submissives and Dommes meet for scratch and sniff. Email me and let me know if you’ve a favorite den of debauchery you like to linger in, online.