Monday, August 25, 2008

Ipod fuckfest

We've all done it.

Taken a casual stroll, either in a crowded coffee shop, or down a country road where people get fresh air, take their dogs for a walk. You fill up your ipod FULL of mp3s that are just naughty as hell - NIN - Closer (I wanna f*ck you like an animal...), maybe Pussycat Dolls (Don't you wish your grrlfriend was HOT like me...)...

You let your mind wander to all the people in your life that you want to rip the clothes off of, climb on 'em like a warrior would, and fuck the living hell out of! Damn, the nasty things I do in the recesses of my mind. For some reason it feels THAT much kinkier when I'm sitting next to Joe Shmoe, or Jane Doe at the bakery, eating my little slice of heaven with a strong cup of coffee.

And the images flickering in my mind, are fingers sliding round the hardness of his shaft, or the hair I'm pulling at the back of his neck. Sometimes I have the dirtiest fantasies of fucking someone over the counter where they work. Right next to the cash register! For all to see - the beast with two backs, that just couldn't wait a moment longer!

Tell me your dirty secret, maybe I'll show you mine!