Monday, August 4, 2008

Pussycats and Pedicures

Dontcha just love the way skin turns so toasty warm and brown, when it gets enough attention from the sun? I’ve been busy this summer outside, and My shoulders show it! Makes Me feel so… sexy!

This week My pedicure color is hot pink, like bubble gum, and I’ve caught My self just looking at how luscious they look. Found these little flower leis you can wear around your ankles? Seems to make My feet look that much sexier! Kind of like the hula grrls in Hawaii…

Also bought a few pairs of sandals with bright beads and sexy slings. Definitely sends the boys for a second glance! Hehe! Went dancing with a few grrlfriends this weekend, and cut up the dance floor. There always seems to be at least ONE slutty girl in the group who goes rubbing her ass on anything that moves (and no, it wasn’t Me… this time! Haha)! This particular club came complete with a stripper pole. I’d venture up on it once in awhile. Noticed the other grrls and boys would hoot and holler, but I never did give them a clear glance at My naughty bits! Best to be enticing in dark places like this…

Lately the music that’s been making me practice my bellydance moves has been Poe, and the Pussycat Dolls. “Dontcha wish your girlfriend was HOT like Me…” Damn, that lead singer could make this Grrl do dirty things!