Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Milking til dry

Had a live one tonight! I just love it when a boy calls up my Financial Domination line just itching to play Raise the Rate! I It started out innocently enough. Just $3.99/minute, which is a *bargain* these days! Not much to give up really, especially for My divine company eh? This loser actually requested permission to stroke! Good boy!

Next bumped him to $9.99/minute, and grrl lemMe tell ya - did he start whimpering! I could just FEEL the level of his excitement and anticipation elevate! We chatted a bit here and there, while I giggled and enjoyed every little minute of emptying this boy's sweet neverending wallet -

Next I ratchet it up to $13.99... then $19.99 a minute! Each time I'm milking several minutes, out of this increment and that... this tiny loser boy ends up paying $25/minute! I didn't even let him cum with Me! hehe.

Mistress is smiling!