Saturday, December 13, 2008

Storms, chills, and naked furry boys

Oh little blog, I tend to be a bit more lax during the holidays. Figured while it was very cold outside, and very warm in… I'd drop a note to my little ones. This month Mistress is turning 40, and is feeling a mixture of things with such an event. Of course I'll be pampered – already have a massage scheduled, a close friend taking me anywhere I like for lunch. Considering a pedicure and getting My hair done… will keep you posted!



There's a storm moving in tonight, and it's so very chilly outside. Already been snowing and the winds blow so fierce! I've been thinking my back deck might be the very best place to make a naked little slave shiver just a bit, before bringing him in. Then I'm thinking yes, I'd make him blow something else, so very fierce? *giggle

Been rewatching Rome on DVD (thank you for the whole set, slave!) and enjoying the hell out of it. So hot, brutal, and dead sexy….

I've been playing with a boy across the pond this week. He likes his money drained at higher and oh so much higher rates! Last time I doubled the fee, and watched on webcam while he stripped his bits bare and made his monster do it's duty… He was a furry little one!