Monday, December 1, 2008

Back from the feast, little beast

Mistress has returned from her Thanksgiving holiday with much joy and love in her belly. That and a few pounds gained. My friends and family can COOK lemmetellya!

Seattle is such an amazing city. So many people, places, wildness and oy the traffic. Could do without that last one. I’ve been considering relocating, and Seattle definitely has the resources for a Grrl like Myself to find little ones to play with, torment and the like. Makes Me consider setting up real time sessions with slavelettes. Although I’d need a bull or two to keep things in order. Hm… *starts dreaming of making the best dungeon in the land….

I’m sending out warmth to My little ones out there. A few boys have chimed in today, one was looking for Me so ardently all weekend long (even after reading on My blog I’d be gone for many days!). Sometimes when the craving hits, its so hard to shake. Obsession settles in. We all know about that dance. Craving, pacing, wanting something so very much that all else melts into background.

He’ll be sated, this evening perhaps. Although this particular little one has been bad in the past. Making him wait, suits Me.

You’re invited to My cave when time permits. Bring respect, honesty, and your money. We’ll sort the rest! *giggle