Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving on the road...

I am such a content person right now. Other than the fact that packing yet again, and a little housework, are in the immediate future. Have I mentioned how much distain, I find for housework? Still searching for the right cabana boy to scrub my floors and blush with ass slaps...

I'm extremely excited to be spending Thanksgiving with my very best friend. Will have a bit of a drive ahead but very much worth it! Her birthday is this weekend, and we're getting pedicures! I'd love one of My boys to step up and pay for us both. I love making you pay for others to touch Me. Massages, pedicures, hair styling....
If you want to contribute to said pedicure and birthday goodness, tribute buttons on My Niteflirt page work wonders!

Took a few aussie boys for a few hundred this past week. Had a New Zealand boy totally flake - one of those drive by binge boys. *yawn. He gave his chunk of flesh, although has been messy cleaning things up afterwards. Needs to take My photo down on his profile at one site we frequent. He presented so sincerely, with such desire for commitment and long term permanent slavery... Just goes to show, time tells intention. As does action....

There's a slim chance I might be available for Niteflirt calls while on the road this weekend- will be taking my laptop with Me, and might borrow a local cell phone up there. If so, be ready to pay for this grrls time :) Might be a thrill, talking to you from my best friends bedroom...