Sunday, November 9, 2008

Drizzle, the gift of property, and new pets

Early morning Sunday, a bit drizzly outside. Another hour or two before dawn.

I'm feeling a bit somber and quiet just now. This weekend though, it has brought Me a few new toys to play with.

A man from New Zealand has been spending time with Me online, and he's quite a delight. Typical married man, zest is gone, and the yearning for submission has been lingering for many years. He'll be a handful this one, let's call him "bob". Witty, smart, and I just know when I hear his voice this week, that kiwi accent will make Me smile with much satisfaction!

Thanksgiving is near, here in the states. I always feel such a mix friends who study native american, old ways. Perhaps a sweat lodge and many prayers to the earth, and the many of us who live here.

I'm considering moving! Thinking of getting a rich slave to buy Me a home, sign the title over to Me, then setting up an outdoor pool house or shed for him to sleep in, while I keep him as a pet. Interested parties, feel free to drop Me an email. Sugar Daddy, converted into financially dominated pet. Nice!

Mistress is a little sleepy - until we next chat!