Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good slaves, bad slaves, and bloodsucking

This was an exciting weekend for MsLily. I had a fly by night slave, that while dropping a big chunk of change while we played? Made MANY promises, he did not fulfill, and consequently, was dismissed (such simple things, online meetings, assignments such as drawing up a budget, etc). Makes this Mistress frown when boys build sand castles in their minds, and waste My time doing so.

My only small consolation... I carved a SWEET chunk out of his wallet. He'll be paying on THAT credit card bill for a bit, hm? *giggle

A new slave, "bob" from NZ, has been making Me smile quite pretty. He donates as much as he can afford, and while not as much as some of My other dedicated little ones? He's such a sweet heart! Lustful too that one. Might be a lack of getting laid in his own home country. Thinking of when I'll let this boy release with Me... and how much pomp and circumstance to involve!? heheh! I have to admit, little bob is sweet, intelligent, and quite fetching. The kind of slave I'm proud to keep in My stable!

Just bought a bevy of Christmas gift with a few gift certs from Amazon.com. Want to make sure they arrive on time! Ooh and is anyone else excited about the premiere of Twilight, the movie? I'll be seeing it this week to be sure!!