Sunday, October 26, 2008

Perverted girls that bend over boys...

So this was a new one for Mistress!

I have a slave that loves trying new things (let's call him bob), which sometimes include him calling Me under an assumed name, and pretending he's someone else (his voice is pretty familiar sounding, gives it away!)

This week, a woman called Me for a sweet little perverted wank session. It's a rare treat when a girl calls (I've had maybe 3 call over the past 2 years), and I was all a twitter! *giggle

She, of course, was quite the pervert. Turns out this filly gets way turned on when she thinks of fucking a boy with a strap on. Actually most of the role play we did on the phone? Was Me describing what it feels like, bending a boy over, and sliding My thick shaft inside his tight little puss!

This Grrl got so hot she came like you wouldn't believe! And guess what? After all was said and done, we said our wistful goodbyes... and when I checked My transaction history? She called using bob's account!!!

I of course, hopped on yahoo messenger, and teased the fuck out of bob. Which of course, he took with a grin. I like it when they keep it interesting!