Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Music, men and worship

Went to my post office box and had a few goodies from My worthy little slavelettes, thank you boys, you know who you are!

I've been enjoying the band Dead Can Dance lately, am actually grooving to them right now. Makes me want to get up and shake My money maker!

This past week, I'm not sure WHAT'S in the air, but men have been circling me like busy bees. I'll be enjoying a glass of wine, listening to some mellow live music at a restaurant, and get approached. Was getting groceries recently, very early (when most normal folk are sleeping soundly) and had a very cute grocery stocking boy ask Me on a date. He's awfully cute, and looks very trainable! *giggle

I suppose I understand the desire to worship at the feet of a Goddess. I suppose at some point we all feel the urge to humble ourselves to another, in kindness, humility. I rarely feel this urge for men though. It feels second nature, that men should be kneeling for Me.