Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ass over tea kettle?

Oh the boys are out in a flurry this weekend! Lemme tell you what, I've already had several boys coming out of the woodwork, forced intoxication, feminization, even had a boy who needed a good spanking! Now that was a BLAST... made him climax on the count of 10! Oh how he moaned when I slapped my hands together, mimicking what his fine ripe ass would sound like with a firm slap!

Now, I’m getting a little coffee and a protein bar as I'm waking up. All the normal people, at least in my part of the world, are asleep. I guess the vampires and Mistresses take the night shift hm?

The sweetest boy from Switzerland approached Me recently, as he was so very hungry for a bit of abuse! We had to work through the technical glitches, and actually had a session via computer and microphone. It went very well! We met at a website that has a fabulous chat room, and I hang out there a few times a week. Contact Me if you'd like to know more...

This sweet little Swiss boy, was eager and very willing to follow My whims. He was a cock and ball torture - CBT - enthusiast. Mistress LOVES those boys... We started simply enough, a few cloth pins to the nipples. Oh - then a few to the balls. Oh wait, better yet, how about we hang a tea kettle from your balls and fill it with more and more water? This is getting good!!!

By the time he was set to blow his whistle, We'd fashioned a compass out of the head of his penis, by pinching 4 clothing pins in each of the 4 directions! Still swinging that tea kettle full of water, and just as he was whimpering, getting SO close - I made him take off the nipple clamps (we all know while it hurts to put them on, the REAL pain comes when you take them off!!). Then, he was forced to dump his load in the tea kettle, all while uttering, "Everything I have is yours Mistress Lily!!!"

And of course, the little one was forced to drink the tea water. Now what is that subtle aftertaste. Jasmine? Hibiscus? Actually I believe it is JISM!!

... all I can say is, I LOVE My job!!!!