Monday, January 5, 2009

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar...

Sometimes Mistress has to grab motivation when it strikes eh?

I'm pondering whether My bedroom activities, and what tools I might use while doing them, are of interest to the slaves who come to read My blog. You're free to offer feedback if you like, next time we session!

It's 3 in the morning, and I've heard from Canada and Australia today. It's quite cool, talking to someone on the other side of the world, knowing it's daylight and summertime there, while it's 3 a.m. and freezy cold here. Makes Me feel a little less… somber somehow.

I am SO craving the long summer days and temperatures. I want to get out and hike a bit, get a jog in maybe, then look out the window to gray skies and slushy snow rain falling… and Mistress is back at her step aerobics inside, once again!

I've been checking the local newspapers in the area, for clubs that have retro 1970-1990 music playing, and am gonna get My groove on soon! Guess I'm stuck in the 80's too. Human League anyone? Hahah

I might just make My next strap on boy sing "DON'T YOU WANT ME" - while pounding his arse with a huge tool! Goddess, I love My job.