Sunday, January 25, 2009

Slots, bodygaurds, wands and the like

Mistress is getting rather sick of this cold and wintery weather. I've been out in it 3 times this past week, actually got 15 miles in on the gams, while ipoding away, but damn…. A little more warmth and sun would make Me much happier!

I need to make a pedicure and leg wax run, however I've been a bit lazy about it. Might need to get a slave to step up and fund such a thing. Love knowing deft fingers and muscles soothe Me, on your dime!

Lately I've been futzing around with a few downloadable games. A company called Phantomefx - www.phantomefx.com - makes some of the best slot machine emulations I've seen, other than Masque – www.masque.com. Masque purchases expired licenses on actual slot machine software. When it's chilly outside, or I'd rather put My money in savings or gold, I sate My junky fix with home computer slot games. Go figure! … Phantomefx actually has gift cards available… hm! I tend to focus on the monthly downloads and the remasters since, well, I do have several of their CD packages already!

I was talking with a boy about the possibility of us doing sessions together. He's 6'4", has more motorcycles than I can count (6 digits of value in them, can we say cha ching?). I've considered doing real time sessions, however have a few reservations, the main being, I'd need a bodyguard and possible bull for sessions with submissive boys. I'd also like a fully decked dungeon, which if you've ever outfitted one, you know it's expensive! He and I chatted at length, and I think within the next year or two, we may see a few kneeling boys under My care, while bodyguard boy looks on from a distance. Dressed in head to toe leather of course. How humiliating to be trained and entered by Mistress Lily, while a strange leather man silently observes your demise? Hahah!

You may have noticed My Amazon wishlist has had an explosion of dildo listings recently (link on right hand column here!). What can I say, I've been feeling the need to expand My collection, after a recent slave bought Me a HUGE glass dildo that… I rather liked! Haha * blush * Feel free to browse the selection on My wishlist, and consider what it feels like, to buy a cock that actually enters Me….