Wednesday, February 4, 2009

underachiever arthur

This morning was spent, just a moment or two, with a nasal little fuck named arthur. Cocksucker extraordinaire, he yes indeed HAD sucked a throbbing shaft, under the care of his Mistress before... and wouldn't you guess? He couldn't even make THAT boy dump his load!

arthur last had sex 4 years ago. And of course, he paid for it. No confidence in this little worm. Although I think his subconscious might be getting the best of him - when I asked if he enjoyed anal play, the boy said no. Interesting, considering he called on My Anal Sex listing....

Next time this boy calls, I think I'm going to violate him in a very private way. He's a waste of time, unless of his wallet is involved, but I think bringing his self worth just THAT much lower, would make this little Mistress smile just a bit!

I'm so excited in other news - the weather is looking warm today and I'm SO craving sun!