Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catching up with Lost boys

Oh Mistress has been lack in her weekly goal, of updating her blog. Perhaps I need a spanking. I think I have the man in mind for that task! Hehe

I've been enjoying the brisk weather, working out, and extracting cash from little fuckies that dial up My Mistress line. You know who you are, hm?

I had a nice New York piggy this week, who was talking and talking, sending money… I milked him for hours! Let's just say cha ching! Hehe

I've been obsessed with the show Lost this past few weeks. With the advent of abc.com, you can watch EVERY single episode, and with much fewer commercials. Gotta tell you, that Sawyer boy is quite fuckable, ya think? Since he's such a con man too, he might be open to edgier concept, such as helping a Mistress in need of a bull… bet there's a boy or two out there that would just LOVE to suck on that hottie's hard business, hm? Heheh