Sunday, April 19, 2009

Iguana anyone?

Ah sweet morsels of submission, it's been a full weekend, lots of sun and smiles. Today I phoned a friend while I sunned on My porch. She was driving across a full US state, and I had My headset on, freshly Naired legs, and closed eyes, soaking up the warmth of it all. Had a little sun dress on with lots of loose pleats that came down to just about mid thigh, and had to be careful with the wind. Mistress wasn't wearing panties or a bra. Didn't think I should be showing the neighborhood exactly EVERYTHING I've got, hm?

Had a boy today, let's call him bob. He was into hypnosis, and offered such a treat to his dominant delight of the hour. We chatted for nearly an hour, and he tried his best techniques to hypnotize this Mistress. While it was relaxing, it wasn't quite enough for his full desire, the full inducement. Granted, asking Mistress if that is what she sought, might have been the first question asked, yes? We sparred a bit, and enjoyed the company… we'll see if more will be had with him!