Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tranced and tipsy, slave succumbs

The end of April … is it going out like a lamb, or slave draping Mistress in goodies?

The later, fortunately. Nothing against lambs.

Oh wait, that's March. My bad! Hehe

Little slave kenneth came back for a visit this weekend. We're from the same home town, and I remember our conversations, with a bit of sentimentality. I ask him about this restaurant or that park, and he gives Me the scoop on My old haunts. While we've had nice conversations in the past, this time he was a little more tipsy than usual. Of COURSE I decided to take kenneth into a dark deep trance, while forcing him to drink more… and more.... We went many places online while he was under My control. Gift certificates, boots, jewelry… I was pampered VERY well, and I'm a happy Grrl today!

Wore a pair of My new leather boots tonight out with friends, and they fit like a glove. Several compliments too. Thanks for getting Mistress dressed up for others to appreciate ken!

One of the gifts this slave bought was a Tantus Goliath vibrator, just for Me! And it's a deep dark purple, kind of shimmery. Silicon even. It's such a pretty thing, I'm unsure if I should display it as art, or use it for private needs! I'll let you know what happens with that!