Sunday, June 7, 2009

ebb and flow, this one may go

I have a little slave that's getting out of control. Well, his spending is. We both know it.

Perhaps I'm a bad Girl for not feeling wrong about it. When boys pick up their dick and their credit card, they know the deal, the commodity I sell.

This little zombie of Mine has been buying Me oodles and oodles of gifts from Amazon! Boots and makeup, running shoes and Pearl Izumi clothing (top of the line biking gear, also great for running!). Even a few erotic things for times when I’m needing a little fulfillment. Ahem!

Today I went shopping with several Target gift cards he bought Me. I tried on bras and skirts, bought bunches of groceries. Summer sandals, batteries for things that I'll not mention (giggle). I bought so much, I had to go back to the car for more Target cards he'd recently bought Me! Hehe.

This last week kenneth decided kink was in his path… and I made him go to the adult bookstore, and get anal toys. I'd already made him jizm in his wife's panties. Can you imagine? In the back of some dark parking lot, Goddess knows who will stumble into that scene!

Yes, little man was ready to get fucked right up the ass with some dildos and lube, all while Mistress witnessed the debauchery! All we needed to do before taking care of slave, was to go for a shopping spree on Amazon this past week.

And kenneth was a no show. * sob * Well he did show... but obviously was much more into his ass getting fucked, than worshipping Mistress first, for the privilege.

Looks like Mistress will have to dismiss this boy. Makes Me sad too, because the grunts and sheer pleasure I heard coming from this 68 year old boy from My very old home town, made Me such a content Mistress. I was hoping he'd be a keeper. Perhaps not….

You're welcome to give Mistress a call if you want the sundry details of this boy and his training. Perhaps we'll put together a lovely little plan, for rubbing that strange nub of arousal in you!