Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sky, moon, and you

Mistress Lil was feeling inspired this evening. Partake of My fruits, and enjoy!
____________________________________________
Early in the morning Saturday, 2 a.m., all's quiet on the western front, U.S. anyway. The moon is out with pale clouds surrounding, and it looks ripe, just a sliver shaved off. Makes Me long for a forest cabin, with a meadow behind it. I'd lay down in a slow swaying hammock, with soft cotton rope, and take in the moon beams and breeze.

And there you'd be, kneeling, naked, with My own fashioned slip knot right around your neck. You'd be silent and waiting for Mistress. Rhythmic pulls against your neck, I use your leash to sway My body, reminding you which of these two, controls the other.

Stillness and understanding. And you little one, ever vigilant. You do please Me.

And then, the course runs when you don't. We BOTH know the hell paid for that infraction.

I've branded, bruised you, scratched your skin. Caned the delicates, zapped the nads. The worm that crawls creeps inside your mind, or perhaps the seat where the heart stirs. Flesh is the tool. Sweet whimpers and gasps, drive My hunt.

My arm reaches over the edge of this rope nest, and I slide fingers through your hair. I'm smiling. The murk of darkness and slight light in our evening, gives you a hint of the rest.