Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sweet Darkness, Shared

Today, I knew the rain was arriving, and had a few tasks in the garden to get to. I put on thick Neoprene gloves, and cut through blackberry brambles in My large back yard.

I've been making Mistress / slave friends of late, locally, Masters too, and enjoying this sense of community. We weird folk need a little encouragement – as many of you know, the vanillas out there just don't "get" us typically.

The blackberries I trimmed were bundles of darkness and thorns, green, red too. Some berries ripe and falling, others tight and not letting go.

I gathered the bundles in a little box bouquet, and brought them to a Mistress on the other side of town. She smiled, we shared coffee, and discussed the terms of Her Number 1 slave. She may be lending him to Me for use, and we're sorting through boundaries and protocol.

I drove back home and pulled into the driveway. I slid onto My couch, and smiled. Life is very good for Mistress just now. Almost as sweet and sharp as those dripping blackberries.