Friday, October 9, 2009

Mistress sniffle

Well, My sweets, Mistress is under the… weather presently. I've been slamming garlic, vitamin C, sucking on… zinc. I just found out about the Airborne tabs. You'll notice they're on My Amazon wishlist, and I'd be very happy to receive a gift of them!


Bring Me a tissue!

If you do call in the next day or two, don't be surprised if the voice sounds a little bit rough or smoky sounding. And no, I'm not a tobacco Girl! Hehe

I'm a late night Girl, as My boys know! Craig Ferguson, whom I happen to have a small crush on, just did a Vanna White sweep with his hands up and down the length of his body, and said, "That's right, I look like a frumpy whore on Bingo night!" haha!!

You know, I think we could achieve that look, if he'd come visit My closet!

I've been slightly bummed with the changes going on with Niteflirt, yet I will admit, the basic services seem to be functional. It was a bumpy little transition hm? I'm probably going to end the $1.99 a minute special sometime this weekend, so get your punishment in while you can! Such a bargain!

Alright, I'm considering Nyquil and a long bath….