Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stilettos on skin

Morning! Would you believe last night at 4 in the morning, lights were flashing and thunder was rumbling… Luckily I was already up working with perverts like you, although I did think for a second the power might go out. I even unplugged My laptop just to make sure a power surge didn't zap the prams!!

I've healed over the cold, and what did it? Those funky little Airborne tabs!! LIFESAVER!! I think I'll be keeping those on hand!

I'm about to hit the shower and get a little sun on My face. Well, using My sun lamp. How very 70s of Me, ya think? *giggle

I've been yearning for a few pairs of stilettos! I'm thinking of your pale naked flesh, while I walk all over your thighs, your strong shoulders…. There's a pair of silver sandals on My wishlist that are elegant and sexy. I've been craving them…

Come hither little one, let Me debauch you!