Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Post trick, pre treat

November's here and Christmas around the corner. I'm feeling dreadfully unprepared, as usual :) Seems I get my loved ones gifts just in time, but tend to wait until right before the deadline!

It gets cold out, the days get shorter, and my running and hiking times get fewer and fewer. Anyone gain 5-10 lbs over the holidays, only to widdle it off in the spring? That would be My pattern!

This was the first Halloween in many years, I've spent at home before going out, and filling up the young kidlets with candy. Of course, I bought a case of the big candy bars, no snack size for My trick and treaters! haha

Couldn't figure out what outfit to go with, and just decided to dawn My Matrix trenchcoat (Neo would be proud) and a pair of boot stiletto heels that I'd never worn in public. Went and had coffee with a few friends. Got asked out on a date. Think it was the shoes! hehe

I'm craving a little cuckold play lately. Seems like a few boys have come to My phone with fantasies of their exploitation, and watching Mistress satisfied, while they cower in the corner, wanking without notice. Seems kind of fun, rubbing it a man's face like that. ya think?

Smiling just now...