Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oiled nuts, and visions delayed

Mistress was up way early this morning, and decided to load new pics on Niteflirt. Which, in Niteflirt's present beta state? Just ain't working right. At least the photo loading utilities….

So if you're craving new visual angles of My fine white ass, and you're being held at bay? Give a sharp poke with a stick to Niteflirt.

That being said, I'm very happy for what does work on Niteflirt. My regulars are getting through, and I listen to their agonized grunts of despair. Yes, I'll have seconds of that! heheh

This whole winter thing is a bit of a drag. Have a trip or two coming up this season and I'm percolating on what to pack, when to get the pedicure, when to wax the legs… That feeling of freshly waxed legs, with my favorite mango cocoa butter lotion, makes Me feel almost edible.

I like coconut oil when I get long massages, especially from slaves, because it tastes yummy. Coconut oil looks white, and thick, and hard, when at room temperature. Then when you scoop out a thick dollop, and slide it over warm flesh, it slowly melts and absorbs. Slick and silky.

Oh, sorry, didn’t mean to bore you. *smirk