Friday, January 22, 2010

Drill for Thrill

Well, right about now Mistress is wishing she had a dentist slave, because guess who's teeth have that dull thud going on… I'm getting into a very good dentist early next week, but damn… I'd just love to have a kinky boy I could train, in exchange for x-rays, cleanings, something to fill Me with… *heheh!!

Any dentists in the Pacific Northwest here in the United States, who wish to dentally serve Mistress Lily, and then be punished long and hard in return? Feel free to drop Me a note!

It's Friday, I'll be logged in a good chunk this weekend, although do have plans Saturday night with a slave… gonna blow his mind with a little evening I have planned for him (shh!). Oh – also trained with a Master friend of mine this past week, flogging, caning and the like. We chose a big girl because, easier for target practice. We deliciously tortured this very willing kitten while she jumped, clenched, and PURRED! I'm loving the technique this Master buddy of mine is teaching Me. We Dom/mes can definitely trade tools of the trade!

Maybe you'll be our NEXT stunt bottom, hm? Hehe!