Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ripe mark

We made it through, it's 2010, which kind of blows My mind. Time keeps moving, and we're marching along….

Friday was an interesting little jaunt. I had a very drunk boy, who shall remain nameless to protect his anonymity (cough). I'll call him… bob. Also known as buttf*cking spatula boy! hehe

This Chicago boy, loves to get drunk, and rather belligerent, then call Me. One of those split personality blokes who gets combative, then when you back hand him verbally, cowers right down and bends over, just like any submissive c*nt would! Kind of Jekyll and Hyde. Two for the price of one! hehe

I kept making him drink more and more vodka (which, you should note, is My fave alcohol for forced intox, just so's you know). Took him to the kitchen, shoved a spatula up his bum. Alternated between beating his balls and making him say the most VILE things... God, it was a trip! He had the shittiest phone line, and the line kept dropping. Kept bragging about how he had a free cell phone that he didn't have to pay for… and boy did it show. He called Me close to 20 times, due to the poor quality.

Well that, and his general fucked upness J

He shared dirty secrets. He's been to several prostitutes in the past few months. No one will fuck him by choice, it seems. He's got money, and self loathing. The two make for a ripe mark, hm?

After our several hours of back and forth, I looked at My account, and smiled. Practically purred. He dropped so much cash on My lap, I'll most likely be fucking off the next few days. No need to log in for you, all that much, when I've got a few boys paying My way!

This weekend, there's a BDSM play party I'm going to. I'm going to wear a pair of 5 inch stiletto heels, that a slave bought for Me, some time back. Might find Me a boot whore to suck on My heel. Care to watch? Hehe!