Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The fruits of your labor

This has been a very pleasant week in Mistress land. To start with, I’ve finally received all the goodies from a slave I’ll call ken, who’s been under My wing for 3 years now. He walked through very hard times in his life, and I am his solace and taskmaster. A distracting Mistress who benefits mightily from his patronage...

(I have a special place in My heart for boys who spend thousands in cold hard cash, on My little whims)

I purr while thinking of the cold, hard silver bullion that ken has bought for Me, the dripping jewelry of diamonds and rubies (one necklace had little gold horns, and a tail with a diamond in it! *giggle*). The gift that stands out? A pair of high-heel-red-satin-platform-stilettos. Spiked heels over 6 inches long. The heel shines with a metallic hue, and against the luscious red satin of the shoe? You just want to touch it...

I was a brave Grrl this week as well, and confessed to My closest friend, the nature of My employment (you know, exploiting the likes of you). We in the land of slavery and Mistresses understand, we need to choose confidantes with care. And to be clear, she is My best friend. I could talk dirty all day long, and she is more modest than I. We navigate boundaries with thoughtfulness, on our path of loving each other.

To My delight and relief, she was stunned, and impressed. To see her face light up with joy and curiosity, made Me sigh and smile. I even shared the ripe red fruit of satin stilettos with her. She asked in a secret voice, “May I... touch them?” I smiled so wide, and said, “yes, please...”

And to think, your generous gifts? Might bring a Grrl moments of discovery and play. Perhaps you do have a place at My side, little ones. On your knees, with extended hand, wallet in palm. Offering Me what earns you entry, into this dark joyous place I call home.