Friday, June 10, 2011

Ripe hidden bits

Let Me give you a clue into most Women’s minds, and hearts.

Our society demands much of a Grrl, and while we’re with it, tough, independent and sometimes charming...

There is a quiet romance inside the heart of most. If you and your submissive self can tap into this? You might just seduce the strongest.

I feel as if I’m whispering a secret when I share… I let My attention wander over the movie “Pride and Prejudice” this morn. The Oxygen channel was giving it a show (Oh Oprah… you do know Grrls). I’ve been fighting a cold this week, which takes Me from the side of most precious slaves. I woke to morning tea, and a button push to the tele. Slave kenneth has been kind to Mistress these few months, and the new flat screen TV gracing My bedroom, is on his account.

He shall be tortured deliciously for it. And I suspect, this will please him! Hehe

Back to the flick - the fancy dresses, the romantic music, the far away fairy tale of such things. I suspect there are boys in the mist who also crave these things too. Ringlets of curls gracing their long neck, powered skin, ripe red lips, and perhaps if in period, a beauty mole? A corset? Long hoop slips and billowing beauty...

And of course the underthings. White stockings, sharp tight heels, and the frills of pantaloons, laced panties, pale flesh just near the crest of –

Oh pardon. No offense meant... I get distracted by the warm bits hidden in so many layers.

Perhaps, you too?