Friday, September 14, 2007

Morsels to play with...

It is so Friday, and I'm ready for it let me tell you! I've been taking it very easy this week, talking to a few choice little men on the phone.

Zack has been a new source of sweetness for me. He's a raspy voiced boy who can switch languages mid sentence, and speaks with fluency and intellect. Lily likes smart boys! On top of this, Zack makes quite a bit of coin at his chosen line of work, and has the kinkiest little mind. Think... many d*cks, many women, and perhaps a strap on or two... His subtlety and nuance are of particular pleasure, and he stimulates my mind, while perhaps he stimulates other things! *giggle

The school year's started, and everyone's back from vacation! It's been a busy time for this particular Mistress. Be patient if I can't get you in quick, and those Call Back buttons are very good tools. I love having you boys lined up out the door, anticipating their dish of cruel sweetness...