Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Velvetine Vaginas

I was watching a special on Eve Ensler this morning. She's a woman who I admire, author of the play "The Vagina Monologues". And if you've never seen the play, consider it homework, slave boys and sublets!

I've seen it annually for 4 years, and actually was IN the play 1 year. I'd gone through a tough little romance, and needed the healing that I knew this play could deliver. And boy did it!

It's a play of women talking about their punanis in every way, the shape, the orgasm, rape, love, childbirth, the smoothness of the c*nt, everything! I'd get aroused during rehearsals, and brought to tears as well. I remember being surrounded by 20 women on stage, over 1,000 people in the audience, while all of us moaned and grunted, had our own little mock orgasms right in front of everyone! OOOhh, yeah, you KNOW it was good!