Thursday, December 13, 2007

Defiling the flower

Hello sublets, slaves and other little randies, today was a good day in Mistress land. Every few weeks I get a massage, and this morning I was feeling so soothed by her touch. I need to teach a few slaves the art of sensual massage, as I'd rather like one of these every day!

Did a bit of Christmas shopping around town, relatives and friends to think about. Wrapping and delivering such items can be such a chore. I'll have to scare up a sissy maid to come by, feather duster and all, and put her delicate fingers to work on my sundry items. Love surprising these "grrls" while they do their little tasks. There's a reason this Mistress likes her sissy maids in short outfits with plenty of petticoats. They feel so frilly while being defiled...

I'm logged in tonight, and ready to play. Are you?