Thursday, December 27, 2007

Needle in a -

We've all done it.

Had some kind of tool, some implement, that we needed. Something we need maybe once or twice a year. And the very next time you go to use it... you'll need to rip your house apart to actually find the little bugger.

Today, it was... my stapler!!!!

#*&$@#% I must have 3-4 staplers in this house, and presently I believe they've gone off to a stapler convention, and must be enjoying mai tai's somewhere. Because I'll be damned if I can find one in this house!!

Times like this I need a sissy or subby on their knees, with their pale little bottoms ass up!!! I would be making one very special ass red, with some nice hard open palmed spanks, lemme tell ya. Grrrr...

Then I'd make the little bitch go buy me another one! *giggle

Carry on sweeties, looking forward to more of you -

Ms Thing