Monday, December 3, 2007

The Great Flood

As some of you out there know, I'm in the Pacific Northwest in the U.S., and boy has it been storming! Flooding and snow, makes a Mistress want to stay indoors and torment her phone sluts like you! If the power holds!

Brian came a calling this week, craving the scratch of tease and denial. We spent a few hours sharing this and that, while he stroked his member, yes you know the one! He's waiting to climax until he's with me next, that is, if I let him! Best get a coin out of the purse, heads or tails for him? I love making my little ones wait!


For the sissy contingent, may I recommend a recent find - "The House of Elliot" - a BBC series which aired in early 1990s, focusing on the lives of two sisters running a couture house in the 1920s (Thank Goddess for DVDs). Stunning couture, jewelry, and amazing cast. The luxurious fabrics, I dare say I've been breathless a few times. Great acting, and the clothing would look oh so fine on any of my sissy "grrls"! I've been considering the flapper hairstyle for my next haircut!

Kisses and ass slaps!