Sunday, November 18, 2007

Girl on the run!

It's late on a Saturday night, and I've spent the day sessioning with a "grrl" driving cross country on a long road trip. I'm amazed at how dirty this little one gets even while driving a car, seems like she was born to be a pretty little pervert!

She's one of those girls who just craves c*ck, and lots of it! You know what THAT can be like don't you? We get into such elaborate places when we start sharing fantasies... her being the schoolgirl being spanked by the Head (ahem) Mistress at a catholic school, then sent to detention where the priests do such awful things to her. Of course she was 18 in this fantasy, completely of age...

Some girls just crave being defiled and used for sex toys. Give them their candy and they'll go like little rabbits! My goal with this one is to focus on s t r e t ch i n g parts of her body to accomodate ANYTHING I give her!!

When I choose a training program for my sweet little slaves, much depends on what they need. Some need a gentler touch, and some, like the above mentioned sissygirl, need over the top, firm, almost brutal use and abuse, sliding more and more into her private little holes! We can take this little trip anywhere we like, my sweet.