Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Davids guilt and panties!

November's brought a little chill in the air. Had a BLAST on Halloween, taking some of my sibling's kids out for the holiday. Alot of creative outfits. Was hoping to see a few more grown men dressed up like grown girls but, alas, no such luck!

I've tried a new merlot this evening, a rather low end trashy one that a friend recommended. Don't tell anyone, but I rather like it! *giggle


A few new boys in the stable this week. One ponderous boy was David, a rather cerebral boy in his late 40s. Loved chatting with him, and his nervousness, I could feel that inner tension working through him. His girlfriend didn't know he was calling me. His girlfriend doesn't know the money he blows while satisfying his little dick's urges. The guilt amplifies the rush doesn't it?

He wrote me afterwards all remorseful for spending $300 for an orgasm (which is a bit of a bargain for me!! hee hee)... and we had to get him in line fast. Boys who whine about my expense get drop kicked and blocked... luckily David re aligned his tune, and clarified it was his GUILT that got him off... and please Mistress, do it to me MORE...

I love keeping boys like him in line. All they need is the right stern hand, and their proper position for a smack on the ass... and yes, we're on our way!!

Jester was back tonight in full force, but unfortunately his cable phone line wasn't cooperating. He makes me smile so wide that one! Need to fix up that phone line, you've a Mistress to attend to!!

Sleep tight, kisses and ass slaps!!